Article 1Scope of Application
- The term "Website" refers to the website called "FUJI SMT Site" that is operated by Fuji.
- The terms "Members" or "Member" refer to persons who have been granted membership of this Website by Fuji in accordance with the procedures specified by Fuji.
- The term "Service" refers to the service provided to Members on this Website.
Article 4Specifications of the Service and Usage Environment
- Detailed specifications of the Service are provided separately on this Website. Fuji reserves the right to make improvements, additions, deletions, or other changes to the specifications of the Service. Members shall be deemed to have agreed to such changes.
- Members shall, at their own responsibility and expense, maintain the necessary environment for use of the Service, including, but not limited to, terminal devices and other hardware, internet connection lines, and security measures.
Notification to Members from Fuji is made in writing, by email, or by posting on this Website, or by any other means of communication deemed appropriate by Fuji. If the notification is sent by email, it is deemed to have reached the Member when it is recorded in a readable form in the mailbox of the mail server that the Member has notified Fuji of, or if it is posted on Fuji's website, it is deemed to have reached Members when it is distributed on the Internet.
- An Applicant for membership becomes a Member when Fuji has accepted the application for membership and has notified the Applicant for membership of the completion of membership.
- In any of the following cases, Fuji may, at its own discretion and without disclosing reasons, refuse to accept an application from the Applicant for membership.
- (1)If an Applicant for membership has applied for admission to membership without following the procedures prescribed by Fuji.
- (3)If the Applicant for membership is a member (including a past member) of an anti-social group or a person related to an anti-social group.
- (4)Any other cases that Fuji deems inappropriate
- If there is any change in the information registered with Fuji at the time of admission, the Member shall immediately go through the procedures for changing the information in the manner prescribed by Fuji.
Article 7ID and Password Management
- Members are responsible for properly managing the IDs and passwords assigned by Fuji so that they are not known to any third party, and for taking measures to prevent ID and password theft, such as changing the password on a regular basis.
- Members shall not allow any third party to use their IDs or passwords, or lend, transfer, sell, trade, or collateralize them.
- If Fuji confirms by the prescribed method that the ID and password used for login match the registered ones, Fuji may deem that the ID and password are being used by a genuine Member and shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage incurred by the Member due to theft or misuse of the ID and password, or other circumstances by an unauthorized person using the Service.
Article 8Usage fee
Membership registration and use of the Service are free of charge. However, some services linked to this Website require a separate fee-based contract.
Article 9Member Responsibilities
- Members shall use the Service at their own risk, and shall be responsible for all actions taken by using the Service and the results thereof.
- If a Member has a dispute with a third party in connection with the use of the Service, the Member must resolve the dispute at the Member's own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience to Fuji. In the event of any such dispute, the Member shall immediately notify Fuji of the relevant facts.
Article 10Suspension of Use
Article 11Membership Cancellation
- If a Member wishes to cancel the membership, the Member shall submit a request for cancellation of membership to Fuji in the manner prescribed by Fuji.
- A Member who has requested to cancel his/her membership will lose his/her membership upon Fuji's acceptance of his/her request and notification of the completion of the cancellation.
- If a Member falls under any of the following items, Fuji may forcibly terminate the membership without notice to the Member and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Member as a result.
- (2)When Fuji is unable to contact the Member
- (3)When a Member leaves the company (organization) where he/she was employed at the time of application for membership
- (4)When Fuji deems the person to be inappropriate as a Member for any other reason
Article 12Copyright and Use of Information Obtained
- Fuji reserves the copyright for all information (data, text, software, image, videos, audio data, etc.) distributed by means of the Service unless specifically stated. Members are prohibited from modifying information obtained through the Service without permission from Fuji.
- The use of information obtained through the Service is only allowed by Members or within the companies (organizations) at which the Members are employed.
Article 13Changing the Service, etc.
Fuji reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate the Service at any time without prior notice due to business operation, system overload, system malfunction, maintenance, enactment, revision, or abolition of laws and regulations, natural disasters, power outages, communication failures, unauthorized access, and other reasons. Fuji shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Member as a result of the above actions.
Article 14Handling of Personal Information
Article 15Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Members shall not grant, transfer, collateralize, or otherwise assign the rights or obligations pertaining to the Service to any third party without the prior written consent of Fuji.
Article 17Governing law
Article 18Compensation for Damages and Court of Jurisdiction