|EEA (European Economic Area)||FUJI CORPORATION Privacy Notice for EEA (European Economic Area)|
1.Personal Information Fuji Obtains
Fuji may obtain the following types of personal information. All personal information is obtained through proper and fair means.
- Information provided by you
- Information that can identify you (name, company name, department to which you belong, etc.)
- Contact information (address, telephone number, email address, etc.)
- Payment information (bank account information, credit card information,
- Information regarding transactions
- Information regarding products and services purchased from Fuji
- Information regarding the use of Fuji's websites
- User name, password, website browsing history, IP address, browser type and version, or information collected through cookies or other similar technologies
2.Purposes of Using Personal Information
For the purposes of using personal information by Fuji, refer to "Purposes of Use".
3.Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Fuji may provide personal information to the following third parties, which are Fuji's subcontractors, within the scope of the purposes of use set forth in "Purposes of Use". When providing or entrusting personal information to the third parties listed below, Fuji supervises these third parties to ensure the proper handling of personal information in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. Fuji does not provide personal information to any third parties other than those listed below without prior consent from you.
- Fuji's affiliate companies and agencies
- Service providers who provide services on behalf of Fuji
4.International Transfer of Personal Information
Fuji may transfer personal information to countries/regions outside of Japan within the scope of the purposes of use set forth in "Purposes of Use". In transferring personal information to countries/regions outside of Japan, Fuji takes necessary and appropriate measures in accordance with the laws and regulations as well as other rules that are applicable in each country/region.
5.Personal Information Security Control Measures
Fuji takes appropriate security control measures from systematic, human, physical, and technical perspectives to prevent leakage, loss, or destruction of personal information and to ensure the proper handling of personal information.
6.Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information
Upon receiving requests from you for the rights pertaining to personal information, which are granted in each country/region, such as notification of the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, utilization cease, elimination of the personal information, and disclosure of the record of providing the personal information to third parties, Fuji checks the identification of the requester and then responds appropriately to the requests for personal information belonging to you. For requests such as disclosure of personal information, use the contact point provided in "7. Contact".
Chausuyama, Yamamachi, Chiryu, Aichi 472-8686 Japan
Sales Engineering Department
Fuji Global Marketing Team
Purposes of Use
Personal data acquired by Fuji shall be used for the following purposes.
- Sales guidance relating to Fuji products and services.
- Questionnaire investigations to improve customer satisfaction and for planning and developing products.
- To perform duties required for answering customer enquiries and fast response services.
- Quick and correct support for enquiries to our service section, and if necessary, to provide information to Fuji groups, affiliates and vendors.
- Shareholder management
- For employment purposes (includes recruitment) and personnel management
- Other, explicitly stated goals of use given when acquiring personal data